Well-known condominium authority Audrey Loeb brings you up to date on all the opportunities and challenges of the Condominium Act, 1998, as well as other complex issues arising in the field.
This 5th edition fully updates the reader with the latest developments of the Ontario Condominium Act, 1998, including the extensive changes introduced by the Protecting Condominium Owners Act, 2015. Written for lawyers, property managers, boards of directors, and unit owners alike, here is the most convenient source of answers to the questions that arise daily.
Key features of this edition include:
- More than 40 checklists of the key condominium functions and procedures, such as obligations of board members, notice requirements, meetings, voting, by-laws, rules, reserve funds, status certificates, and maintenance and repair
- Complete annotations of the Condominium Act, 1998 and the Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act (Tarion Warranty Corporation) with fully updated case law and relevant provisions of related Regulations, as well as Forms
- New with the 5th edition – Introduction of the Condominium Management Services Act, 2015, including Regulations
- Practical commentary and clear explanations of the rights and responsibilities imposed by the legislation
- Detailed cross references, helping you to instantly find other useful information
- Tarion Warranty Corporation addenda to purchase agreements