A valuable working tool that assists immigration law practitioners in meeting the requirements of the Federal Court Rules which require that extracts of federal legislation be reproduced in both official languages
The English/French Consolidation of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations and related legislation is a valuable working tool that will assist immigration law practitioners in meeting the requirements of the Federal Court Rules which require in specified circumstances, that extracts of federal statutes and regulations cited in certain court documents be reproduced in both official languages.
New in this edition
This edition is current to Canada Gazette Vol. 151:10 (May 17, 2017) and Quebec Gazette Vol. 149:20 (May 17, 2017).
The following materials have been updated in the 2018 edition:
- Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, SOR/2002-227
- Regulation respecting immigration consultants, CQLR c. I-0.2, r. 0.2
- Regulation respecting the selection of foreign nationals, CQLR 1981, c. I-0.2, r. 4
- Regulation respecting the weighting applicable to the selection of foreign nationals, CQLR, c. I-0.2, r. 2
- Rules of procedure of the Administrative Tribunal of Quebec, CQLR, c. J-3, r. 3