Family Law Arbitration in Canada, 3rd Edition
provides the legislation, precedents, jurisprudence and insightful commentary necessary to assist counsel, arbitrators, mediators and the parties themselves in this ever-growing field.
The third edition of Family Law Arbitration in Canada
features expanded commentary and comprehensive coverage of the most significant recent decisions, including:
- M. v. F. (2015 Ont. C.A.)
- Murphy v. Murphy (2015 Ont. C.A.)
- Popack v. Lipszyk (2016 Ont. C.A.)
The third edition also features:
- Significant updates to the material on Alberta family arbitration law
- A subsection on Agreements for Arbitration in regard to Future Disputes
- A brand new chapter on Parenting Coordinators.