Annual Review of Family Law 2018-2019 is the everyday reference of choice for thousands of busy family law practitioners.
Packed with concise, forthright analyses of the cases that have shaped the law in the last year, it's the first place you'll turn to when researching an issue, drafting an agreement, framing an argument, or tracking the latest legislative developments. Annual Review of Family Law covers select topics of interest for family law practitioners, such as:
- Children's law – custody, access, variation, assessments, enforcement
- Child support – standing, entitlement, the Guidelines, enforcement, appeals, jurisdiction, costs
- Spousal support – standing, entitlement, duration, quantum, variation, appeals, costs, enforcement
- Family property – division, deductions and inclusions, equalization, matrimonial home, appeals
- Domestic contacts – effect, validity, enforcement, interpretation, income tax
The ProView eBook version is available through your web browser, or can be download to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. See all available titles at store.thomsonreuters.ca/ebook