For those involved in the Canada-India trading relationship, Import and Export Laws in India-Canada Bilateral Trade: An Overview is a handy guide and reference manual to the laws that govern the import and export of commodities between the two countries.
The book focuses on seven topical areas:
- Customs control
- Special import measures such as safeguards, anti-dumping and countervailing measures
- Foreign trade regulation and control
- Food safety and standards
- Protection of intellectual property rights
- Statutes containing provisions that implement international agreements and conventions relating to trade
Tables of cases and precedents are included.