Consulting Editor: Poppy Glickman, B.A., J.D.
The Consolidated Ontario Employment and Labour Statutes and Regulations provides a one-stop resource for all the relevant statutes, regulations, forms, Rules of Procedure, Procedural Guides, and OLRB Information Bulletins relevant to the practice and study of labour and employment law in Ontario.
The 2017 edition of Consolidated Ontario Employment and Labour Statutes and Regulations features:
- A new regulation under the Employment Standards Act, 2000, S.O. 2000, c. 41 has been added: O. Reg. 125/16: Tips and Other Gratuities
- A new regulation under the Labour Relations Act, 1995, c. 1, Sch. A has been added: O. Reg. 98/16: Deemed Abandonment of Bargaining Rights - Sarnia Working Agreement
- A new regulation under the Public Sector Labour Relations Transition Act, 1997, S.O. 1997, c. 21, Sched. B has been added: O. Reg. 136/16: Prescribed Percentage (Subsection 23 (11.1) of The Act)
- Updates to the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal Rules of Procedure and Ontario Labour Relations Boards, Rules of Procedure and Information Bulletins
- Form 6 – Worker’s Report of Injury/Disease, Workplace Safety & Insurance Board, has been updated
- Under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, S.O. 2005, c. 11, Accessibility Standards for Customer Service, O. Reg. 429/07 has been repealed and Exemption from Reporting Requirements, O. Reg. 430/07 was revoked.
- Under the Occupational Health and Safety Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. O.1, the following regulations have been amended: Confined Spaces, O. Reg. 632/05; Industrial Establishments, O. Reg. 851; Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) O. Reg. 860; Noise, O. Reg. 381/15
- Under the Public Service of Ontario Act, 2006, S.O. 2006, c. 35, Sched. A, the following regulations have been amended: Dismissal Without Cause (Part III of the Act), O. Reg. 380/07; Political Activity: Specially Restricted Public Servants, O. Reg. 377/07; Public Bodies and Commission Public Bodies; Definitions, O. Reg. 146/10; Public Bodies and Commission Public Bodies - Ethics Executive for Certain Public Servants, O. Reg. 147/10; Suspension Pending Investigation (Part III of the Act), O. Reg. 379/07