Consulting Editor: Jack Woodward
Under the editorial direction of Jack Woodward, this work continues to bring together a timely consolidation of the significant statutes, regulations and treaties that have an impact on the area of native law. Additionally, this text contains helpful finding tools, including a detailed master table of contents, a table of contents for each statute and a comprehensive key word index, which simplify research.
- This edition features new legislative enactments and updates to reflect all amendments to the provisions of the relevant legislation and treaties in Aboriginal Law, including the following:
- Amendments to the First Nations Elections Act, S.C. 2014, c. 5
- Amendments to the First Nations Fiscal Management Act, S.C. 2005, c.9
- Amendments to the First Nations Goods and Services Tax Act, S.C. 2003, c.15
- Amendments to the First Nations Land Management Act, S.C. 1999, c. 24
- Amendments to the Indian Bands Council Elections Order, SOR/97-138
- This edition also features the addition of the Child, Youth and Family Services Act, 2017, S.O. 2017 c.14.