The Judgment Recovery Manual for Ontario lawyers and law clerks.
The step-by-step guide to Ontario collection procedures – now in a new edition. Offering convenient and affordable access to the rules you need to know on a day-to-day basis. Chapters include:
- Instructing the Lawyer
- Collection Litigation
- Enforcement of Judgment Debts
- Proceedings in Small Claims Court
- Collection Against Deceased Estates
- Construction Liens
With forms and precedents for each chapter, along with legislative cross-references.
The new edition fully incorporates all the developments in law and practice that have occurred since the last edition. Highlights of the new materials include the following:
- Current developments as to simplified rule procedure on accounts under $50,000
- Changes to the litigation process – for example, mandatory mediation and case management
- New and revised forms and precedents throughout