Online Research Tools
Taxnet Pro is an Internet-based research service offering full coverage of all Canadian taxes including:
- Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax (GST), Harmonized Sales Tax (HST), and the provincially administered taxes
- All the primary legislation and government documents
- The most comprehensive database of case law related to Canadian tax
- Four unique destinations: Corporate Tax Centre, Tax & Estate Planning Centre, APFF Centre, Customs & Excise Centre which are specialty libraries that contain additional commentary and analysis as well as a collection of practical tools
- Authoritative and comprehensive commentary from McCarthy Tétrault and other leading experts
And it's practical. Taxnet Pro includes essential tools and practical advice for professors and students to use every day for the simplest to the most complex tax situation.
Westlaw Canada is an online legal research platform providing quick, easy access to a vast collection of case law, legislation, commentary, news articles and business information. It combines the 145-year tradition of Thomson Reuters editorial excellence with leading-edge technology to deliver relevant, on-point information you can rely on.
Intelligent finding tools and effective research pathways bring relevant, on-point content right to the surface – quickly and efficiently. More than just information, you get insight you can use to make critical decisions, create compelling arguments, and achieve better results for your clients.
This research platform contains a suite of online legal research services that can be used together or separately to give you the entire perspective you need for a complete research solution.